Judy Fourie, President of The Fourie Group and founder of Fourie Insurance in Cary, NC, has been providing insurance strategies since 1980. When she took her first underwriter’s class, Judy knew she wanted to own her own agency. Today, she uses her insurance experience every day along with a strong commitment to customer service, guiding clients to the right insurance plans with a trust they can count on.
Judy has been recognized with such honors as:
- Enterprising Women Winner by Enterprising Women Magazine
- Pinnacle Award by the Raleigh Chamber of Commerce
- Accredited Member of the Better Business Bureau
- Business Leader Magazine’s Woman Extraordinaire
Judy Fourie was also named as one of the top Women in Business in the Triangle by the Triangle Business Journal and one of the Top Women of Western Wake by Cary Magazine.
Judy also serves on the following community boards and Committees:
- Wake Tech Foundation Board, past chair
- Salvation Army Board
- Apex Chamber of Commerce Board
- Red Cross Ball committee, past chair
- Cary Women’s Giving Network
- National Association of Women Business Owners, past president
- Women President’s Organization
To schedule a meeting with Judy Fourie,
call 919-271-1815 or click here.